92% would make again
Garlic Pork Cauliflower Fried Rice
featured in Cauliflower Fried Rice 4 Ways
for 3 servings
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 pork chops, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely diced
- ½ onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup green onion (50 g), sliced
- Calories 562
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 47g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 35g
- Protein 37g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Remove all leaves and cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- Place the florets in a food processor and blend until they are a rice-like texture. Be careful not to over process or it may turn mushy. Set aside, and drain excess moisture with a towel, if desired.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, cook the pork until no pink is showing, then add the garlic, onions, salt, pepper, soy sauce, and honey, stirring until the sauce has started to brown.
- Stir until most of the liquid has reduced, then add the cauliflower rice. Cook for about 3-4 minutes until the pork is incorporated evenly into the cauliflower.
- Spread the rice towards the edge of the pan, creating a well in the center.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the well, stirring only the eggs until they are cooked.
- Fold the eggs into the rice, then mix in the green onions