Blooming Quesadilla Ring
Get ready to impress your guests with this visually stunning Blooming Quesadilla Ring! Packed with mouthwatering flavors, it's perfect for sharing and will have everyone reaching for seconds.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 20 servings
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken (375 g)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- 1 cup taco sauce (260 g)
- 20 taco-size tortillas
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (300 g)
- 3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese (300 g)
- Calories 325
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 26g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 18g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken, onion, red bell pepper, jalapeño, and taco sauce, and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Cut each tortilla in half. Evenly add about 2 tablespoons each of the cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, and chicken mixture to each tortilla half.
- Roll the tortillas into cones, starting fro the cut edge and making sure not to push the ingredients out of the tortilla.
- Place a wide mouth jar or glass in the center of the baking sheet.
- Create a ring around the jar with about 13 tortilla cones. The points of the cones should be in the center, touching the jar. Sprinkle cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese over the layer. Repeat with the remaining cones to make 2 more layers, finishing with the rest of the cheddar and Monterey Jack. Remove the jar from the center of the ring.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and the edges of the tortillas are crispy, 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully transfer the blooming quesadilla to a serving platter. Place your dip of choice inside the ring and top with your desired garnishes. Serve immediately.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here