71% would make again
Thanksgiving Leftover “Enchiladas”
Transform your Thanksgiving leftovers into a fiesta with these mouthwatering enchiladas! Packed with flavor and oozing with cheese, this dish will make you thankful all over again.
May 05, 2023
for 8 servings
- turkey, shredded
- mashed potato
- squash, cooked
- green bean, cooked
- corn, cooked
- 1 cup cranberry sauce (275 g)
- 2 cups gravy (475 g)
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese (200 g)
- fresh parsley, chopped, to serve
- Calories 223
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 24g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Place one tortilla on a work surface. Place a small amount of each of your thanksgiving leftovers on the tortilla.
- Fold the ends in, rotate the tortilla and roll upward, making sure none of the ingredients are coming out of the tortilla. Place in a baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Once your baking dish is filled with “enchiladas” pour the gravy over the top. Sprinkle the monterey jack over the “enchiladas.”
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Sprinkle parsley over the “enchiladas.” Serve immediately.