BBQ Chicken Ring
featured in 7 Food Rings To Jazz Up Your Next Party
This mouth-watering chicken ring is stuffed with tender shredded chicken, BBQ sauce, and melty cheese, making it a fun and delicious twist on a classic dish.
May 14, 2023
97% would make again
for 4 servings
- 2 ½ cups cooked chicken (375 g), shredded
- 1 cup red onion (150 g), diced
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (290 g)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (115 g)
- 16 pieces crescent dough, 2 cans
- ranch dressing, to taste
- Calories 882
- Fat 45g
- Carbs 80g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 33g
- Protein 39g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, red onion, and BBQ sauce.
- Place a small bowl, filled with mozzarella cheese, in the middle of a greased baking pan and arrange crescent dough triangles around the bowl with the smallest angle on the outside.
- Sprinkle ½ of the cheese along the inside of the ring and spoon BBQ chicken mixture on top of the cheese, also in a circular shape. Top with the rest of the mozzarella.
- Lay the top of the triangle over the filling and repeat until the all of the triangles have been wrapped around the filling.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into pieces and serve with choice dressing in a bowl in the middle.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.