Sheet Pan Calzone
What if we told you that you could make amazing calzones at home with no mess required? This family-friendly sheet-pan calzone recipe starts with pre-made pizza dough and whatever toppings you like best. Roll the dough into the sheet pan, assemble the calzone, pop it in the oven, and 40 minutes later, dinner is served. No pizza stone or messy counter tops necessary.
for 8 servings
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 lb pizza dough (905 g), rolled out, divided
- 1 cup marinara sauce (260 g)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (200 g)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded parmesan cheese
- sausage, cooked
- bell pepper, sliced
- mushroom, sliced
- black olive, sliced
- ham, chopped
- pineapple, sliced
- olive oil, for brushing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Calories 426
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 54g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray and lay out half of the pizza dough on the pan, stretching it to make sure the dough reaches the edges.
- Pour the marinara sauce over the dough and spread evenly with a spoon, leaving about an inch (2 cm) at the edges.
- Top evenly with the mozzarella.
- On the first vertical quarter of the pan, sprinkle the cheddar and Parmesan.
- On the second quarter, add the pepperoni and sausage.
- In the third quarter, add the bell peppers, mushrooms, and olives.
- On the last quarter, add the ham and pineapple.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the remaining dough over the topped pizza. Fold the bottom edge of dough over the top edge and pinch to seal the edges.
- Brush the top with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Use a paring knife to cut 2 vents on top of the pizza.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Slice and serve.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.