Christmas Tree Pull-Apart Bread
Deck the halls with this festive Christmas Tree Pull-Apart Bread that's perfect for holiday gatherings! With a scrumptious combo of garlic, butter, and cheese, this fun and flavorful creation will have everyone reaching for seconds.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 10 servings
- ¼ cup cream cheese (55 g)
- ¼ cup sour cream (60 g)
- 1 oz club house ranch seasoning (30 g)
- 12 oz frozen spinach (340 g), thawed and drained
- 11 oz thin crust pizza dough (310 g)
- ½ cup pesto (115 g)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 oz garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon club house italian herbs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (55 g)
- marinara sauce, for dipping
- Calories 245
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Flip a baking sheet upside down and place a piece of parchment paper on top. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and Club House ranch dip seasoning. Stir until well mixed. Fold in the spinach. Set aside.
- Roll out the tube of pizza dough on a piece of parchment paper set on a flat surface. Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut from a bottom corner to the center of the top. Repeat on the other side so you have 1 full triangle and 2 halves of a triangle on either side.
- Transfer both side-triangle pieces to the prepared baking sheet. Pinch the middle seam to seal and stretch the dough to form a single triangle.
- Spread the spinach dip over a side of the triangle.
- Spread the pesto over the other side of the triangle.
- Flip the remaining dough triangle on top of the filling and remove the parchment from the top. Stretch the dough to cover completely.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, make horizontal slices about 1 inch apart from the top to bottom, leaving the middle “trunk” of the tree intact.
- Pull the strips outwards and twist.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter and garlic and brush over the tree.
- Sprinkle with the Club House Italian herbs and shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the tree for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.