98% would make again
Ham & Cheese Twists
featured in 7 Ham & Cheese Upgrades
These delicious twists are perfect for breakfast, brunch, or as a snack. Flaky pastry dough is filled with savory ham and melty cheese, then twisted into a fun and tasty shape.
May 15, 2023
for 4 servings
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (100 g)
- 1 cup deli ham (150 g), diced
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (60 g)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Calories 1010
- Fat 70g
- Carbs 69g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 26g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Place the puff pastry sheets on top of each other on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Use a large bowl or plate to cut around the outside, and remove the excess dough.
- Remove the top piece of puff pastry and sprinkle half of the cheese on the bottom piece, followed by ham and the rest of the cheese. Place the other round of puff pastry on top.
- Place a mason jar, or glass in the middle of the puff pastry circle. Cut the dough up to the cup, creating strips all the way around.
- Twist each strip twice, so that it’s still attached to the center.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, honey, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together until well combined.
- Serve the ham and cheese twists with the dip.