Spinach Artichoke Pull-Apart Bread
This Spinach Artichoke Pull-Apart Bread is ooey-gooey cheesy goodness in every bite. The spinach and artichokes add a touch of green to this savory dish, making it a hit at any party.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 6 servings
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- 14 oz artichoke heart (400 g), 1 can, drained and chopped
- ¾ cup fresh spinach (30 g), cooked and drained of excess water, or frozen and thawed
- ¼ cup sour cream (60 g)
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (55 g)
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (60 g)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 egg, beaten
- Calories 1065
- Fat 78g
- Carbs 70g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 24g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, parmesan, mozzarella, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- Place the two sheets of puff pastry on a parchment paper-lined baking tray. Using a dinner plate as a guide, cut out equal size circles from both sheets.
- Remove the top sheet.
- On the bottom sheet, spread spinach artichoke mixture and lay the other sheet of puff pastry on top.
- Take a glass and place it in the center of the circle. Using a knife, cut away from the edge of the glass to create 12 equally spaced strips.
- Take each strip and twist then brush with beaten egg.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 30 minutes, or until golden.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.