95% would make again
Breakfast Pizza Boats
featured in 6 Hangover Snack Recipes
Say hello to your new morning favorite: Breakfast Pizza Boats! These scrumptious vessels are loaded with eggs, bacon, and cheese, making them the perfect way to kick-start your day. Trust us, you'll be sailing through your morning routine with a smile on your face.
May 05, 2023
for 3 pizza boats
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (100 g)
- 1 cup feta cheese (115 g), crumbled
- 1 lb pizza dough (450 g), divided into 3 portions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 eggs
- Calories 962
- Fat 51g
- Carbs 76g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 45g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- In a small mixing bowl combine the mozzarella and feta and set aside.
- On a large floured surface, roll out the pizza dough to an oval roughly 10 inches (25 cm) in length.
- Transfer the dough to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Cover surface of dough with olive oil and spoon on cheese mixture leaving a 1 inch (2 cm) margin around the outside of the dough.
- Fold in the 1 inch (2 cm) margin creating a crust around the cheese.
- Brush the crust with egg wash.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from oven and with a knife spread out some of the melted cheese in the center of the pizza boat and crack an egg into it.
- Turn down heat to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Bake for an additional 6-8 minutes.