96% would make again
Halloween Buffalo Chicken Skillet Dip
featured in 4 Easy Halloween Appetizers
for 12 servings
- 2 cups chicken (250 g), cooked and shredded
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- ½ cup monterey jack cheese (50 g)
- ⅔ cup cheddar cheese (65 g)
- ½ cup buffalo sauce (240 g)
- ½ cup ranch dressing (120 g)
- 2 tubes refrigerated pizza dough
- 4 oz cheddar cheese (125 g), block of cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Calories 504
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 40g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 23g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, monterey jack, cheddar, buffalo sauce, and ranch.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1 tube of pizza dough. Cut out triangles for eyes, and a mouth.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until the pieces are golden brown, slightly risen and cooked through.
- Cut the remaining dough into squares, place a cube of cheese on each one, and roll into balls. Repeat with the other tube of pizza dough. Place in a ring around the edges of a greased oven-safe skillet or dish.
- Fill the middle of the dish with the dip filling.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Coat all of the dough with melted butter. Place the dough face pieces on the dip.