93% would make again
featured in 12 Tasty Bombs
These pizza bombs are a fun and easy twist on the classic pie! Soft and pillowy dough is filled with savory pizza toppings, then baked until golden and melty, creating a meal that's the perfect party pleaser.
May 05, 2023
for 16 balls
- 3 tablespoons butter, for greasing the pan
- 16 ½ oz can of biscuit dough (465 g), 1 can
- marinara sauce
- sliced pepperoni
- 8 oz ball of mozzarella cheese (225 g), cut into cubes
- butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- shredded parmesan cheese, for topping
- Calories 150
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 12g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease with butter.
- Cut each biscuit in half. Press each half into a circle with your thumb.
- Place a small dollop of marinara sauce, 1 pepperoni, and 1 cube of mozzarella cheese in the center of each biscuit round.
- Bring the edges up and over, pressing them together and being sure to leave no gaps for the filling to leak out. Lay the pizza bombs on the prepared baking sheet.
- Combine the melted butter, garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning in a small bowl.
- Brush the butter mixture onto each pizza bomb and top with Parmesan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the bombs have nicely browned.
- Once they are cool enough to handle, serve with marinara sauce alongside.