Chicken Fajita Party Ring
Turn up the flavor and fun with this party-ready chicken fajita ring! Made with juicy chicken, colorful bell peppers, and melty cheese, it's sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
May 04, 2023
98% would make again
for 10 servings
- 6 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 lb rotisserie chicken (910 g), shredded
- 10 slices cheddar cheese, halved
- 10 slices pepper jack cheese, halved
- sour cream, for serving
- guacamole, for serving
- Calories 402
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 34g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Grease a bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Invert a 3-inch (8-cm) diameter bowl in the center of two tortillas. Use a knife to cut around the bowl and discard the centers.
- Invert a 2-inch (5-cm) diameter bowl in the center of two tortillas. Use a knife to cut around the bowl and discard the centers.
- Invert a 1½-inch (4-cm) diameter bowl in the center of one tortilla. Use a knife to cut around the bowl and discard the center.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bell peppers and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the onion and toss to combine.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt. Toss to combine.
- Add the chicken and cook until the onions are translucent and the chicken is warmed through.
- Place one of the tortillas with the 3-inch (8-cm) hole on the bottom of the greased bundt pan. Arrange a layer of cheddar cheese slices around the tortilla.
- Stack the second tortilla with a 3-inch (8-cm) hole over the cheese layer. Top the tortilla with half of the fajita mixture.
- Layer one of the tortillas with a 2-inch (5-cm) hole on top of the fajita layer. Top with a layer of Pepper Jack cheese.
- Layer the second tortilla with a 2-inch (5-cm) hole on top of the Pepper Jack layer. Add the remaining fajita mixture.
- Layer the tortilla with a 1½-inch (4-cm) hole and top with the remaining cheddar and Pepper Jack.
- Layer the last tortilla on top of the last cheese layer.
- Cover the top of the bundt pan with a 12-inch (30 ½-cm) round cake pan or aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Invert the bundt pan onto a cutting board.
- Slice the Chicken Fajita Party Ring and top with sour cream. Serve with guacamole.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.