Pull-Apart Flauta Ring
This pull-apart flauta ring is the perfect party appetizer that will have everyone reaching for seconds! The crispy flautas are stuffed with flavorful chicken and cheese and arranged in a beautiful ring. Just pull and dip for the ultimate snack experience.
for 20 servings
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken (250 g)
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese (200 g), divided
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (200 g), divided
- ¼ cup lime juice (60 mL)
- 1.5 oz taco seasoning
- 18 flour tortillas
- chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- guacamole, for serving
- salsa, for serving
- Calories 341
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 25g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 18g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, onion, red bell pepper, jalapeño, ½ cup (50 g) of Monterey Jack cheese, ½ cup (50 g) of cheddar cheese, the lime juice, and taco seasoning. Mix thoroughly.
- Place one of the tortillas on a cutting board. Scoop 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture onto the bottom edge of the tortilla. Roll up the tortilla tightly, then cut in half crosswise. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas and filling.
- Arrange the flautas in a circle on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with half of the remaining cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese. Place a second layer of flautas on top of the first so they are overlapping. Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese. Place the rest of the flautas on top to make a third layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, then serve immediately with guacamole and salsa for dipping.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.