BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger
featured in 4 Stuffed Burger Upgrades
This mouthwatering burger is piled high with crispy bacon, melty cheddar cheese, and tangy barbecue sauce for a flavor explosion in every bite. Serve it up with a side of fries for the ultimate indulgence.
May 04, 2023
86% would make again
for 1 serving
- ¾ lb ground beef (340 g)
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon dried parsley
- ½ tablespoon salt
- ½ tablespoon pepper
- ½ tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 6 strips center cut bacon
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 sesame oil, butter toasted
- 1 green leaf lettuce
- 1 slice tomato
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, garlic powder, parsley, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Brush the ramekin with barbecue sauce. Lay down the bacon strips, rotating clockwise, spacing evenly on the edges.
- Place half of the beef patty on top of the bacon.
- Press the beef patty evenly into the ramekin, leaving a small divot in the middle.
- Place the cheddar cheese in the divot.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place the second half of beef patty on top of the cheese and pat to flatten. Lay the ends of the bacon strips over the patty. Brush the remaining barbecue sauce on top.
- Place the ramekin on a baking sheet along with the sesame bun, face down.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the bacon is crisp to your liking.
- Assemble the burger with the toasted sesame bun, lettuce and tomato.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here