95% would make again
Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake
featured in 7 Fall Cinnamon Breakfasts
for 9 servings
- 2 packages cinnamon roll, save the icing
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup milk (120 mL)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups blueberry (150 g)
- Calories 268
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 43g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Pre-heat oven according to the cinnamon roll package instructions.
- Cut cinnamon rolls into bite-size pieces and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined.
- Place cut up cinnamon rolls into an 8 inch x 8 inch (20 cm x 20 cm) baking dish. Pour blueberries on top followed by the milk mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until fully cooked. If the top is looking too brown, cover with foil for the remaining time.
- Slice then garnish with icing and serve.