Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Poppers
Spice up your appetizer game with these Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Poppers! A perfect blend of creamy, spicy, and cheesy flavors that will have your taste buds dancing.
for 10 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- ⅓ cup heavy cream (80 mL)
- 2 ¾ cups shredded chicken (345 g)
- ⅔ cup shredded monterey jack cheese (65 g)
- ⅔ cup shredded cheddar cheese (65 g)
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Onion Powder
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup Frank's® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce (180 g), plus more for serving
- 10 jalapeñoes
- 5 bacons, cooked until slightly crispy and finely chopped
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs (55 g), plus 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ cup blue cheese (80 g), crumbled
- blue cheese, or creamy ranch dip, for serving
- Calories 422
- Fat 32g
- Carbs 8g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 24g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl using a rubber spatula, stir the cream cheese until smooth, then fold in the heavy cream, shredded chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, cheddar cheese, onion powder, black pepper, and Frank's® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce until fully incorporated.
- Cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Arrange the jalapeño halves, cut-side up, on the prepared baking sheet and divide the chicken mixture evenly among the halves. Sprinkle the bacon on top.
- In a small bowl, stir together the panko bread crumbs and olive oil until the panko is evenly coated. Sprinkle over the jalapeños.
- Bake the jalapeño poppers for 20–25 minutes, until the tops are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the crumbled blue cheese on top. Drizzle with more Frank's® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. Serve immediately with blue cheese or creamy ranch dip.