Buffalo Cauliflower Nachos
Get your nacho fix with these spicy and crunchy Buffalo Cauliflower Nachos! Loaded with flavor and topped with all your favorite nacho toppings, this dish is perfect for a game day snack or a fun dinner option and uses cauliflower instead of tortilla chips.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 6 servings
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- fine sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons siracha
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 lime, juiced
- 8 cups tortilla chips (800 g)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (100 g), grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (100 g), grated
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stems, thinly sliced
- sour cream, to serve
- fresh cilantro, chopped, to serve
- Calories 1270
- Fat 69g
- Carbs 140g
- Fiber 15g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 31g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200˚C).
- On a large baking sheet, toss together the cauliflower florets, olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper. Roast until tender, 20-25 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the hot sauce, sriracha, melted butter, and lime juice.
- Add the roasted cauliflower to the bowl and mix to coat.
- Scatter the tortilla chips over the baking sheet. Top with the cauliflower, Monterey Jack cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 5 minutes.
- Top with avocado, radishes, celery, sour cream, and cilantro. Serve warm.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.