97% would make again
Buffalo Cauliflower Nachos
featured in 9 Crunchy And Cheesy Nacho Recipes
for 6 servings
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- fine sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons siracha
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 lime, juiced
- 8 cups tortilla chips (800 g)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (100 g), grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (100 g), grated
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stems, thinly sliced
- sour cream, to serve
- fresh cilantro, chopped, to serve
- Calories 1270
- Fat 69g
- Carbs 140g
- Fiber 15g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 31g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200˚C).
- On a large baking sheet, toss together the cauliflower florets, olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper. Roast until tender, 20-25 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the hot sauce, sriracha, melted butter, and lime juice.
- Add the roasted cauliflower to the bowl and mix to coat.
- Scatter the tortilla chips over the baking sheet. Top with the cauliflower, Monterey Jack cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 5 minutes.
- Top with avocado, radishes, celery, sour cream, and cilantro. Serve warm.