Buffalo Rib Sliders
Spice things up with these buffalo rib sliders that are smothered in tangy and bold sauce. These sliders are the ultimate for game day or any day that needs a little kick.
May 04, 2023
87% would make again
for 12 servings
- 1 rack baby back ribs
- ⅓ cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce (80 mL), plus extra for drizzling
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup honey (60 mL)
- 12 rolls Hawaiian-style rolls
- 1 large onion, carmelized
- 5 oz blue cheese (140 g), cut into thick shards
- Calories 342
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 275ºF (135°C).
- Rub ribs with a little olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt on both sides.
- Wrap ribs in aluminum foil and cook in the oven for 2½ –3 hours, until tender.
- While ribs are cooking, make the sauce. Place Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce, butter, and honey in a small pot over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, whisking regularly. Let simmer until slightly reduced, 5–7 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- After cooking, unwrap ribs and let cool for a few minutes. Flip ribs over so the bones are showing. Carefully pull out each bone. Brush both sides of the now-boneless rack with the buffalo butter sauce. Slice rack in half.
- Raise oven temperature to 400ºF (205°C). Place ribs in oven and cook for 10–15 minutes, until the ribs are caramelized. Remove from oven.
- Keeping the Hawaiian rolls attached to each other, slice rolls in half so that the top comes off in one sheet. Place bottom sheet of buns on a sheet tray.
- Place the rib-rack halves onto the bun. Drizzle with more Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce. Top with caramelized onions, blue cheese, and the top sheet of buns.
- Move tray to oven and bake for 5 minutes, until cheese has melted. Remove from oven, slice, and serve!
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.