85% would make again
Charter Reserve® Golden Roast Chicken Pesto Sliders
featured in Sliders 2 Ways
July 31, 2020
for 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 12 rolls hawaiian sweet roll
- 5 oz pesto (140 g)
- 2 cups arugula (80 g)
- ¼ cup marinated tomatoes (50 g), strips
- 1 lb Charter Reserve® Golden Roasted Chicken (455 g), deli-sliced
- 10 slices swiss cheese
- 5 leaves fresh basil, sliced thin, for garnish
- 9 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half, for garnish
- 18 slices olive, for garnish
- Calories 574
- Fat 31g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 49g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 33g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine garlic and butter in a small pan over medium-low heat. Sauté just until butter melts, about 2 minutes.
- Cut the Hawaiian sweet rolls in half (keeping the whole sheet intact) and place the bottom half on the baking sheet. Spread pesto on the bottom layer and top with arugula, marinated tomatoes, Charter Reserve® Golden Roasted Chicken, and Swiss cheese. Place on the top rolls.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with the garlic butter and cook in the oven for 12 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Sprinkle the sliders with basil and skewer an olive and half a cherry tomato into each slider with a toothpick.