Cheddar Ranch Potatoes
featured in 10 Mouthwatering Recipes For Potato Lovers
This creamy and cheesy potato casserole is loaded with savory ranch flavor and makes for a delicious and hearty side dish.
May 14, 2023
97% would make again
for 10 servings
- 9 red potatoes
- ½ cup ranch dressing (120 g)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (100 g)
- ¼ cup fresh chives (10 g), chopped
- Calories 246
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 26g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200˚C).
- Slice the potatoes in half, lengthwise, then slice each half lengthwise three times and across four times, to cube.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and drop in chopped potatoes, cook 10 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and mix in ranch, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to a 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until nicely browned.
- While still hot, mix in cheddar and chives.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.