Loaded Summer Cauliflower Salad
Get ready to indulge in a bowl of summer goodness. The crispy and charred cauliflower florets are tossed with an abundance of vibrant veggies, tangy dressing, and a sprinkle of crunchy goodness. Each forkful is a burst of freshness and texture, making it the perfect side dish for your next outdoor gathering or backyard barbecue.
for 4 servings
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese (25 g)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon French's yellow mustard
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise (160 g)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Calories 621
- Fat 59g
- Carbs 11g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a bowl, toss cauliflower with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread in an even layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast for 20–25 minutes, stirring halfway through, until edges of the cauliflower start to brown and florets are tender. Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes, then transfer to a large bowl.
- Slice hard-boiled eggs in half, then slice each half into 4 pieces. Roughly chop the bacon slices. Add the eggs and bacon to the bowl, along with cheddar cheese and scallions.
- In a separate bowl, whisk dressing ingredients together until smooth. Pour dressing over cauliflower and toss to coat everything well. Garnish with extra sliced scallions before serving.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.