Warm Potato Salad
Say goodbye to bland potato salads and hello to a warm and comforting twist with this recipe. The buttery and creamy potatoes are tossed with a tangy dressing and a medley of aromatic herbs, creating a side dish that's simply irresistible. Whether you're serving it alongside grilled meats or enjoying it as a standalone dish, this warm potato salad will make every bite a moment of pure culinary joy.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 6 servings
- 3 lb mini potato (1.5 g), washed
- olive oil
- 4 eggs, medium boiled
- ⅔ cup walnuts (65 g)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons French's spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced on a bias
- fresh basil leaf, handful
- Calories 517
- Fat 30g
- Carbs 50g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 13g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (218 C).
- Spread potatoes out on a sheet tray. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roll potatoes around so that they are all coated. Roast in the oven for 35–40 minutes or until lightly browned and tender. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Use a fork to lightly crush half of the potatoes, then transfer all of them to a bowl. Set aside.
- Cut the eggs into quarters. Set aside.
- Roughly chop the walnuts. Add nuts to the bowl with the potatoes.
- Whisk together garlic, French’s Spicy Brown Mustard, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, honey, salt, and olive oil. Pour dressing over potatoes and toss well.
- Fold in scallions and basil, reserving a little of each. Carefully fold in half of the eggs, then scatter the rest of the eggs on top along with the reserved scallions and basil.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.