This cheesesteak quesadilla combines the best of both worlds with tender strips of beef, sautéed onions and peppers, and ooey gooey melted cheese in a crispy tortilla. It's the perfect way to indulge your craving for Philly-style goodness in a fun and easy format.
for 2 quesadillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ lb skirt steak (225 g), sliced into thin strips
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup onion (40 g), julienned
- ¼ cup green bell pepper (25 g), julienned
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 4 slices provolone cheese, double for 2 quesadillas
- fresh parsley
- 1 cup cheese sauce (240 g)
- Calories 671
- Fat 37g
- Carbs 35g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 45g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and add the strips of skirt steak. Season with salt & pepper and cook 5-7 minutes. Remove from the pan.
- Add onion and bell peppers to the pan and cook until slightly soft. Remove from skillet.
- Place the tortilla in the pan and add a layer of cheese on half of the tortilla followed by the steak, peppers and onions. Top with more cheese and fold in half.
- Cook for 6 minutes over medium heat, flipping half way.
- Serve with cheese sauce and garnish fresh parsley.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.