Spinach & Mushroom Quesadilla
This spinach and mushroom quesadilla is loaded with savory flavors and packed with nutritious veggies. The tender spinach and meaty mushrooms are complemented by melty cheese and a crispy tortilla, making it a delicious and satisfying meal or snack.
for 2 quesadillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup mushrooms (40 g), sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cups fresh spinach (120 g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 3 eggs
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (100 g), double for 2 quesadillas
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese (60 g), double for 2 quesadillas
- fresh parsley
- Calories 636
- Fat 38g
- Carbs 31g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 41g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Let the oil heat up in the skillet and add the garlic followed by the mushrooms. Cook until the mushrooms have softened and caramelized a bit.
- Add the spinach and cook until spinach has wilted.
- Crack in the eggs and scramble with the veggies. Season with salt and pepper, and stir until fully cooked. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Place the tortilla in the skillet and add a layer of both cheeses on half of the tortilla.
- Add the scramble, top with more cheese and fold the tortilla in half.
- Cook for 6 minutes over medium heat, flipping half way.
- Serve with salsa and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.