Loaded BBQ Chicken Nachos
Take your nacho game to the next level with our Loaded BBQ Chicken Nachos! Piled high with crispy tortilla chips, juicy chicken, and all your favorite toppings, these nachos are the ultimate party food.
for 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 breasts chicken breast, finely diced
- ½ tablespoon kosher salt
- ½ tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ¾ cup BBQ sauce (215 g)
- 13 oz tortilla chips (370 g), 1 bag
- 2 cups shredded cheese (200 g), shredded
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 8 strips bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup sour cream (115 g)
- 1 avocado, diced
- Calories 1540
- Fat 84g
- Carbs 92g
- Fiber 25g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 100g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder for two to three minutes.
- Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has reduced by about half, about five minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a large skillet, spread out two large handfuls of tortilla chips. Layer with half of the barbecue chicken, followed by half of the cheese, onion, tomato, bacon, and parsley. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle the sour cream and sprinkle the avocado on top. Serve!
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.