98% would make again
Loaded BBQ Chicken Nachos
featured in 5 BBQ Chicken Recipes To Make For Your Friends
for 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 breasts chicken breast, finely diced
- ½ tablespoon kosher salt
- ½ tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ¾ cup BBQ sauce (215 g)
- 13 oz tortilla chips (370 g), 1 bag
- 2 cups shredded cheese (200 g), shredded
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 8 strips bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup sour cream (115 g)
- 1 avocado, diced
- Calories 1420
- Fat 83g
- Carbs 96g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 73g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder for two to three minutes.
- Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has reduced by about half, about five minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a large skillet, spread out two large handfuls of tortilla chips. Layer with half of the barbecue chicken, followed by half of the cheese, onion, tomato, bacon, and parsley. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle the sour cream and sprinkle the avocado on top. Serve!