97% would make again
Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
featured in 4 Ways to Use Leftover Chicken
for 2 servings
- 1 cup shredded chicken (125 g), leftover
- 1 cup enchilada sauce (250 g), divided
- 1 cup cheese blend (100 g), divided
- 5 tortillas
- sour cream, to serve
- fresh cilantro, to serve
- Calories 746
- Fat 31g
- Carbs 68g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 45g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mix the chicken, half of the enchilada sauce, and half of the cheese blend in a bowl.
- Wrap the tortillas in a paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the chicken on the tortilla and roll tightly.
- Place the enchiladas in a baking pan and top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Top with sour cream and cilantro.