Chipotle Ranch Dip
featured in Easy Ranch Dips 4 Ways
for 16 servings
- 2 cups sour cream (480 g)
- 1 packet Hidden® Valley Ranch Dip Mix
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, to taste
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 green onions, whites roughly chopped and greens sliced, divided
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- Vegetable chip, for serving
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 56
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the sour cream, Hidden Valley® Ranch Dip Mix, chipotles in adobo, garlic, lime juice, and the white parts of the green onions to a blender, and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and smooth the top, then drizzle with the adobo sauce and swirl into the dip with a butter knife. Top with the reserved sliced green onions. Serve with vegetable chips.