Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
Get your snack game on point with these crunchy and indulgent chocolate peanut butter pretzel bites, the ultimate combo of salty and sweet. These bites are a crowd-pleaser and perfect for any occasion.
for 24 servings
- 1 cup peanut butter (240 g)
- ½ cup unsalted butter (115 g), 1 stick, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar (160 g)
- ¼ cup milk (60 mL)
- 2 cups hard pretzel twist (170 g)
- ¾ cup unsalted butter (170 g), 1 1/2 sticks, melted
- 2 cups milk chocolate (455 g), melted
- Calories 272
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 21g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, and milk, and use an electric hand mixer or whisk to beat until smooth.
- Crush the pretzels in a large plastic bag using a rolling pin or heavy pan.
- Transfer the crushed pretzels to a medium bowl, add the melted butter, and stir to combine.
- Press the pretzel mixture into an ice cube tray. Top with a tablespoon of melted milk chocolate. Spread a small amount of peanut butter on top of the chocolate making sure it does not touch the side of the ice cube tray. Top with another teaspoon of milk chocolate. Freeze for at least 2 hours or up to 1 week.
- Use a butter knife or offset spatula to loosen the chocolate from the ice cube tray. Flip the ice cube tray and let the pretzel bites fall out.
- Let the chocolate pretzel bites thaw for 20 minutes before serving.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.