Tasty Raspberry White Chocolate Lava Cake Ice Cream Bars
These ice cream bars, featuring our limited edition Tasty® Raspberry White Chocolate Lava Cake Ice Cream, are a dinner party–worthy dessert. We used store-bought cookie dough to simplify the process, but feel free to get creative with your own bases. The best part? No spoons needed!
for 12 servings
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 8 oz cookie dough (225 g), prepared
- 1 carton Tasty® Raspberry White Chocolate Lava Cake Ice Cream
- 10 oz white chocolate chip (285 g)
- 2 ½ tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried strawberry, crushed into a powder and sifted to remove seeds
- 3 oz graham cracker (85 g), cut into 2 in (5 cm) squared
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (240 mL)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 12 fresh raspberries
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- Tasty® 12-cup nonstick brownie pan
- Calories 805
- Fat 25g
- Carbs 41g
- Fiber 47g
- Sugar 32g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Lightly grease the brownie pan with nonstick spray. Using your fingers, press a cookie dough square into each of the cups, making sure that the dough completely covers the bottom of the cup and comes up the sides slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the cookie dough is golden brown and cooked through. Let the cookie squares cool completely in the pan, about 20 minutes.
- While the cookies cool, take the ice cream out of the freezer to soften.
- Spread 1 heaping tablespoon of softened ice cream on top of each cooled cookie square. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Make the magic shell: In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth and all of the chips are completely melted. Stir in the freeze-dried strawberry powder.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set a wire rack on top. Pop the ice cream bars out of the pan and set on the wire rack.
- Top each ice cream square with a graham cracker square, pressing down to adhere.
- Coat each ice cream bar with 2 tablespoons of the magic shell. Return to freezer for 20 minutes, until set.
- Meanwhile, make the whipped cream: In a medium bowl combine the heavy cream and powdered sugar. Beat with an electric hand mixer for 4-6 minutes, until medium peaks form.
- Top each ice cream bar with 2 tablespoons of whipped cream, a raspberry, and a mint leaf.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here