83% would make again
Cinnamon Polka Dot Crepes
featured in 4 Creative Crepe Decorations
for 10 servings
- ¼ cup unsalted butter (60 g), 1/2 stick, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups whole milk (720 mL)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (250 g)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar, for serving
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, for serving
- sweetened whipped cream, for serving
- Calories 220
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 28g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, add the melted butter, sugar, and eggs. Whisk to combine, then add the milk and whisk to incorporate. Sift in the flour and salt and whisk until smooth.
- Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Scoop ¼ cup (60 g) of the batter into the pan. Swirl the pan around until the batter evenly coats the bottom. Cook until the surface begins to bubble slightly and the edges brown, about 3 minutes.
- Flip the crepe and cook on the other side for another 1-2 minutes. Remove from the skillet and set aside to cool. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Fold crepe in half 3 times, then cut out your desired shapes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
- Coat the leftover cut-out shapes with cinnamon sugar.
- Spread whipped cream on another crepe and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Unfold the the cut-out crepe and place on top of the whipped cream crepe.
- Place coated cut-out shapes on top of the crepe stack. Repeat with the rest of the crepes.