94% would make again
Strawberry Crepe Hearts
featured in 4 Creative Crepe Decorations
Show your loved ones how much you care with these sweet, heart-shaped crêpes! Filled with juicy strawberries and topped with sweetened whipped cream, they're the the perfect way to start the day on a romantic note.
May 05, 2023
for 10 servings
- ¼ cup unsalted butter (60 g), 1/2 stick, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (250 g)
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 ½ cups fresh whipped cream (125 g), for serving
- strawberry, sliced, for serving
- Calories 386
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 29g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, add the melted butter, sugar, and eggs. Whisk to combine, then add the milk and whisk to incorporate. Sift in the flour and salt and whisk until smooth.
- Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Scoop ¼ cup (60 g) of the batter into the pan. Swirl the pan around until the batter evenly coats the bottom. Cook until the surface begins to bubble slightly and the edges brown, about 3 minutes.
- Flip the crepe and cook on the other side for another 1-2 minutes. Remove from the skillet and set aside to cool. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Spread whipped cream over 1 crepe and top with sliced strawberries in a pattern of your choice.
- Fold another crepe in half and cut out a half-heart shape on the folded edge. Unfold the crepe and place over the first crepe. Repeat with the rest of the crepes.