96% would make again
featured in 9 Healthier Workout Snacks
for 8 servings
- 2 cups rolled oats (200 g)
- ½ cup almond (70 g), sliced
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup (55 g)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- greek yogurt, to serve
- assorted berry, to serve
- Calories 263
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 36g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, almonds, cinnamon, salt, coconut oil, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and honey until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture onto a the prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Break up the layer into chunks with your hands.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Serve with Greek yogurt and fresh berries, if desired.