for 8 servings
- 2 cups rolled oats (200 g)
- ½ cup sliced almonds (70 g)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup (55 g)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- greek yogurt, for serving
- fresh berry, for serving
- Calories 263
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 36g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, almonds, cinnamon, salt, coconut oil, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and honey until well-combined.
- Transfer the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and spread in an even layer.
- Bake the granola for 20 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Break up the granola into chunks with your hands.
- Serve with Greek yogurt and fresh berries, if desired. Leftovers will keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 month.