Quinoa Seed Crackers
featured in 9 Healthier Workout Snacks
Crispy, crunchy, and oh so satisfying! These crackers are packed with nutritious quinoa and flavorful seeds, they're a healthy snack that's easy to make and impossible to resist.
May 04, 2023
87% would make again
for 20 servings
- ⅓ cup chia seed (55 g)
- ¾ cup water (180 mL)
- ¾ cup quinoa (125 g), cooked
- ⅓ cup pumpkin seeds (45 g)
- ⅓ cup sesame seed (50 g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- hummu, to serve
- Calories 58
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 5g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C.)
- In a medium bowl, add the chia seeds and water.
- Mix until well combined then let stand for 5 minutes until a gelatinous texture is reached.
- In a large bowl add the quinoa, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, salt, pepper, and chia seed mixture.
- Transfer the mixture onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet with spatula.
- Spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven then cut into desired cracker shapes.
- Carefully flip each cracker.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one month.
- Add hummus, if desired.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here