Creamy Chicken Penne Pasta
If you're in need of a hug in a bowl, this creamy chicken penne pasta is just the ticket. With tender chicken, perfectly cooked pasta, and a velvety sauce, it's pure comfort in a bowl.
for 4 servings
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups spinach (80 g)
- 4 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 ½ cups cream (360 mL)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (100 g), plus more for serving
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, plus more for garnish
- 10 oz penne pasta (285 g), cooked until al dente
- 3 tablespoons Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Calories 703
- Fat 46g
- Carbs 37g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 47g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a deep skillet, fry the bacon until crispy. Remove to a paper towel to drain, then chop.
- In the same skillet, add the chicken and season with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and paprika. Cook until no longer pink inside.
- Add the garlic and cook until softened.
- Add spinach and tomatoes and cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Add the cream, Parmesan, an red pepper flakes and bring to a boil.
- Add the penne and bacon, and stir until fully coated in sauce.
- Serve with parsley, Parmesan, and red pepper flakes, if desired.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here