Chicken Spinach Alfredo Rotini Pasta
This chicken spinach alfredo rotini pasta is a creamy and comforting dish that is perfect for a family dinner or a date night at home. With tender chicken, fresh spinach, and a rich alfredo sauce, it's a delicious and indulgent meal. Try it today and treat yourself to something special.
for 3 servings
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 strips bacon, cooked, chopped
- 5 oz spinach (140 g)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 cups heavy cream (470 mL)
- 1 ¼ cups rotini pasta (250 g), cooked
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (100 g)
- ½ cup fresh parsley (15 g), chopped
- Heat oil in a large pot over high heat.
- Cook the chicken until no pink is showing.
- Add the garlic, bacon, spinach, salt, and pepper, cooking until spinach is wilted.
- Pour in the cream and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta, cheese, and parsley, stirring until the pasta is coated evenly.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here