98% would make again
Cajun Chicken Alfredo
featured in Penne 4 Ways
for 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup cooked sausage (140 g), sliced
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 cups heavy cream (480 mL)
- 4 cups penne pasta (400 g), cooked
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (110 g)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (10 g)
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 1480
- Fat 85g
- Carbs 128g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 64g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat oil in a large pot over high heat. Cook the garlic, sausage, and chicken until garlic starts to brown and the chicken is no longer pink.
- Sprinkle over the Cajun seasoning and stir to evenly coat the sausage and chicken.
- Add the cream, and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta, stirring until evenly mixed.
- To finish, add parmesan and parsley, stirring until cheese melts and pasta is coated with a thick sauce.