95% would make again
One-Pot Cheeseburger Pasta
featured in 1 Lb Ground Beef, 4 Easy Dinners
This One-Pot Cheeseburger Pasta is a delightful twist on a classic favorite. With its savory flavors and easy clean-up, this dish is perfect for busy weeknights and satisfying comfort food cravings.
May 05, 2023
for 6 servings
- 1 lb ground beef (455 g)
- 1 cup onion (150 g), diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 cups beef broth (945 mL)
- 16 oz fusilli pasta (455 g)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (300 g)
- ½ cup milk (120 mL)
- green onion, sliced, to serve
- Calories 699
- Fat 29g
- Carbs 66g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 33g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large pot over a medium-high heat, add ground beef, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, and ketchup. Break up the beef to incorporate the seasonings and cook until browned, about 6-7 minutes.
- Pour in the beef broth and one cup of water and bring to a simmer.
- Add the pasta and simmer for 20 minutes or until the pasta is cooked throughout and the broth has cooked down, stirring occasionally.
- Pour in the milk and cheese. Stir until the cheese has melted.
- Serve garnished with some sliced green onions