89% would make again
Creamy Tomato Shrimp Rotini Pasta
featured in Rotini Pasta 4 Ways
for 3 servings
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 lb shrimp (905 g), deveined and peeled
- 1 cup tomato (200 g), chopped
- ½ cup green onion (50 g), chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- ½ cup fresh parsley (15 g), chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 cup milk (240 mL)
- 1 ¼ cups rotini pasta (250 g)
- Calories 698
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 54g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 72g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Cook the shrimp until pink.
- Add the tomato, green onion, chili powder, parsley, salt, and pepper, stirring until evenly mixed.
- Pour in the milk, bringing to a boil.
- Stir in the cooked pasta until well-coated.