Creamy Tomato Shrimp Rotini Pasta
This creamy tomato shrimp rotini pasta is a delicious and easy weeknight dinner that the whole family will love. With succulent shrimp, tangy tomato sauce, and creamy cheese, it's the perfect combination of flavors and textures. Try it today and enjoy a restaurant-quality meal at home.
for 3 servings
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 lb shrimp (905 g), deveined and peeled
- 1 cup tomato (200 g), chopped
- ½ cup green onion (50 g), chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- ½ cup fresh parsley (15 g), chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 cup milk (240 mL)
- 1 ¼ cups rotini pasta (250 g)
- Calories 558
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 28g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 68g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Cook the shrimp until pink.
- Add the tomato, green onion, chili powder, parsley, salt, and pepper, stirring until evenly mixed.
- Pour in the milk, bringing to a boil.
- Stir in the cooked pasta until well-coated.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.