Garlic Veggie Rotini Pasta
This garlic veggie rotini pasta is a healthy and flavorful dish that is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. With a variety of vegetables, garlic, and parmesan cheese, this dish is both nutritious and delicious. Whip it up in no time for a satisfying and tasty meal.
for 3 servings
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups mushrooms (150 g), sliced
- 2 cups broccoli (500 g), chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 ¼ cups rotini pasta (250 g)
- Calories 196
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 26g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat oil in a large pot over high heat.
- Cook mushrooms, broccoli, garlic, peppers, oregano, salt, and pepper until the vegetables are tender.
- Add in the pasta and stir until evenly mixed.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.