94% would make again
Garlic Veggie Rotini Pasta
featured in Rotini Pasta 4 Ways
for 3 servings
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups mushrooms (150 g), sliced
- 2 cups broccoli (500 g), chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 ¼ cups rotini pasta (250 g)
- Calories 373
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 60g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat oil in a large pot over high heat.
- Cook mushrooms, broccoli, garlic, peppers, oregano, salt, and pepper until the vegetables are tender.
- Add in the pasta and stir until evenly mixed.