99% would make again
Shrimp Spinach Bacon Alfredo
featured in Creamy & Satisfying Pasta Recipes
This shrimp bacon spinach alfredo is a decadent and creamy pasta dish that is perfect for a special occasion or a date night at home. With succulent shrimp, crispy bacon, and fresh spinach, this dish is both elegant and delicious. Impress your guests with this restaurant-worthy meal!
May 15, 2023
for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 cloves garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 lb shrimp (910 g)
- 3 cups spinach (120 g)
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups heavy cream (480 mL)
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta (455 g), cooked
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (110 g)
- ½ cup fresh parsley (20 g), chopped
- Calories 1413
- Fat 81g
- Carbs 102g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 82g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large pot.
- Cook the garlic and the shrimp until the shrimp is pink, then remove the shrimp.
- Add the spinach, onions, salt, and pepper, cooking until the onions are translucent.
- Pour in the cream and bring to a boil.
- Add the fettuccine, stir until the pasta is evenly cooked.
- Mix in the cooked shrimp, bacon, parmesan, and parsley until the cheese is melted.