96% would make again
One-Pot Chicken Spinach Bacon Alfredo
featured in Spinach ALWAYS Tastes Better With Cheese
This one-pot chicken spinach bacon alfredo is an easy and delicious weeknight dinner that will satisfy your taste buds. With creamy alfredo sauce, tender chicken, savory bacon, and fresh spinach, it's a perfect comfort food. Try this recipe and impress your family and friends!
May 15, 2023
for 4 servings
- 6 strips bacon, chopped
- 2 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, sliced
- 5 oz spinach (140 g)
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cups whole milk (1 ¼ L)
- 1 lb dried penne pasta (455 g)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (110 g)
- Calories 1071
- Fat 37g
- Carbs 101g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 77g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cook the bacon in a large pot over medium-high heat until crispy.
- Add the chicken and cook until no longer pink, then remove the chicken from the pan.
- Add the spinach, garlic, salt, and pepper and cook until the spinach has wilted.
- Return the chicken to the pot, add the milk, and stir. Bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook, stirring constantly, until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add the Parmesan and mix until the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.