96% would make again
One-Pot Chicken Spinach Bacon Alfredo
featured in Spinach ALWAYS Tastes Better With Cheese
for 4 servings
- 6 strips bacon, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 5 oz spinach (140 g)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 5 cups milk (1 ¼ L)
- 1 lb penne pasta (455 g), dry
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (110 g), grated
- Calories 1071
- Fat 37g
- Carbs 101g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 77g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cook the bacon in a large pot over medium-high heat until crispy.
- Add the chicken and cook until no pink is showing. Remove the chicken.
- Cook the spinach, garlic, salt, and pepper with the bacon until the spinach has wilted.
- Put the chicken back in, add the milk, then stir.
- Bring the milk to a boil, then add the pasta.
- Stir constantly for about 10 minutes until the pasta is cooked.
- Add the parmesan, then mix until the cheese has melted. Serve!