97% would make again
Easy & Healthy Fried Rice
featured in 8 Simple Ways To Make Fried Rice
for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup carrot (120 g), diced
- 1 cup broccoli floret (175 g)
- 2 cups brown rice (400 g), cooked
- ½ cup frozen peas (75 g)
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- Calories 661
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 98g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 35g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat sesame oil in a skillet, and cook garlic until softened.
- Add the chicken, salt, and pepper, and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots and broccoli, and sauté until tender.
- Add the rice, soy sauce, and peas, and mix thoroughly.