Spinach Mushroom Pesto Spaghetti
featured in Spaghetti 4 Ways
This pasta dish is packed with flavorful ingredients like sautéed mushrooms, spinach, and homemade pesto sauce.
August 14, 2023
96% would make again
for 2 servings
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 5 oz spinach (140 g)
- 2 cups mushroom (150 g), sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup pesto (225 g)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (110 g)
- ½ lb spaghetti (225 g), cooked
- Calories 1386
- Fat 87g
- Carbs 106g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 48g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat pot over medium-high heat.
- Add oil to the pot.
- Cook the spinach until wilted.
- Add the mushrooms, salt, and pepper cooking until most of the water is gone.
- Add the pesto and parmesan.
- Add the spaghetti, and toss until evenly coated, with the sauce sticking to the noodles.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here