98% would make again
Creamy Spinach-Stuffed Mushrooms
featured in 6 Delicious Stuffed Vegetables
for 5 servings
- 20 medium sized mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups fresh spinach (160 g)
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup breadcrumb (30 g)
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Calories 252
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms. Place the top half on a baking sheet.
- Mince the stems.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the minced stems and minced garlic. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach, cook until it wilts.
- Add the cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir until the cream cheese is melted and everything is well-combined.
- Take a spoonful of the spinach mixture and fill each mushroom top.
- Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl and sprinkle the mixture on top of the dip stuffed mushrooms.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.