Curry Noodle Soup
This deliciously fragrant soup is a perfect blend of savory flavors. Tender noodles and vegetables are simmered in a fragrant curry broth, resulting in a comforting and satisfying meal that's perfect for any occasion.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons refined coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 ½ tablespoons red curry paste
- 15 oz coconut milk (440 mL)
- 3 cups vegetable broth (720 mL)
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 8 oz rice noodles (225 g)
- 7 oz tofu (200 g), cubed
- 2 cups broccoli florets (300 g)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- kosher salt, to taste
- chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Calories 762
- Fat 49g
- Carbs 67g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large pot, melt the coconut oil over medium heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the garlic and ginger and cook for 2-3 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the red curry paste and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until aromatic and the garlic and ginger are well-coated.
- Add the coconut milk and stir well until the curry paste is evenly distributed. Add the vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add the agave and rice noodles and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent the noodles from sticking together.
- Add the tofu, broccoli, and bell pepper, and stir to combine. Cook for 3-5 more minutes, until the noodles are cooked and the broccoli is tender.
- Stir in the lime juice and season with salt to taste.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.