93% would make again
Creamy Dairy-free One Pot Pasta
featured in 4 Creamy Dairy-Free Pastas
A pasta dish made with a creamy sauce that's dairy-free and cooked in one pot for easy cleanup.
May 15, 2023
for 4 servings
- olive oil, to taste
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 pt grape tomato (400 g), halved
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 ½ cups vegetable broth (600 mL)
- 2 ½ cups non-dairy milk (600 mL)
- 16 oz dried pasta (455 g)
- 5 oz fresh spinach (40 g)
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast (20 g)
- Calories 962
- Fat 40g
- Carbs 123g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 20g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large pot over medium heat, add the olive oil and onion and cook for 3-5 minutes until semi-translucent.
- Add the garlic and tomato paste and cook for 3 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 3-5 more minutes, until the skins begin to wrinkle and tomatoes begin to release liquid.
- Season with salt and pepper, than add the vegetable broth, non-dairy milk, and pasta and stir until combined.
- Bring to a boil, then cover, reduce heat, and let simmer for 10 minutes or until most liquid is absorbed.
- Add the spinach and stir until wilted.
- Add the nutritional yeast and stir until combined.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.