Easter Egg Cream Cocktail
A festive, boozy take on a classic egg cream. Creamy chocolate meets boozy liquor for the perfectly balanced Easter beverage. This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
for 8 servings
- 6 tablespoons water
- ¾ cup granulated sugar (150 g)
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 16 oz chocolate liqueur (450 g), divided
- 16 oz irish cream (450 g), divided
- 16 oz half & half (450 mL), divided
- 32 oz seltzer (675 mL), chilled, divided
- whipped cream, for garnish
- 8 easter marshmallows, for garnish
- mini creme egg, for garnish, crushed
- 8 12 ounces glasses, chilled
- Calories 696
- Fat 39g
- Carbs 58g
- Fiber 12g
- Sugar 42g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a medium, high-walled pan, combine the water and sugar and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once the sugar has dissolved completely, reduce the heat to medium-low and slowly whisk in the cocoa powder until fully incorporated. Cook until smooth and glossy, about 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vanilla and salt. Let the syrup cool in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Add 1 ounce of cooled syrup, followed by 2 ounces of chocolate liqueur, to a chilled 12-ounce glass. Top with 2 ounces of Irish cream and 2 ounces of half-and-half. Top with about 4 ounces of chilled seltzer and stir to combine. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Garnish each cocktail with whipped cream, an Easter marshmallow, and crushed mini creme eggs.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.