97% would make again
Easy Chocolate and Raspberry Tarts
featured in 7 Easy Recipes for Chocolate Lovers
June 10, 2019
for 12 servings
- 3 cups chocolate biscuit (300 g)
- ½ cup butter (100 g), melted
- 1 ¼ cups double cream (300 mL)
- 1 ¾ cups chocolate (300 g)
- raspberry, as desired
- white chocolate, to drizzle
- dark chocolate, to drizzle
- icing sugar, as desired
- Calories 321
- Fat 24g
- Carbs 25g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Using a food processor or rolling pin, blitz the chocolate biscuits into fine crumbs.
- Mix in the melted butter.
- Divide the biscuit crumbs in 12 cases of a muffin tin.
- Freeze for 10 minutes, or until solid.
- Prepare the filling by gently heating the double cream over a low-medium heat.
- Once hot, throw in the chocolate and allow the heat of the cream to melt it. Whisk together until completely smooth.
- Pour the filling into the biscuit bases and garnish with the raspberries.
- Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours, until set.
- Drizzle over the white and dark chocolate and sieve over the icing sugar.