Fish Fingers With Avocado Dip
This recipe takes a childhood favorite and adds a creamy twist. The crispy fish fingers pair perfectly with a flavorful avocado dip, making it a fun and delicious meal for all ages.
for 6 servings
- 1 ½ lb white fish fillet (680 g)
- 1 ½ cups bread crumbs (170 g)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, zested
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour (40 g)
- 3 large eggs, whisked
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (285 g)
- ¼ cup lime juice (60 mL)
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro (10 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Calories 504
- Fat 23g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 33g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut white fish fillets into 3x4-inch (8x10 cm) long strips. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, and lemon zest.
- Place the flour and eggs in two separate bowls.
- Coat each fish strip with the flour, then eggs, and then bread crumbs. Transfer strips to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flipping halfway and until golden brown.
- Combine the avocados, yogurt, lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, salt, and pepper in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve baked fish fingers with avocado dip.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here