Homemade Fudge Popsicles
featured in 6 Popsicle Recipes To Make At Home
Cool off with these creamy, chocolatey ice pops that are basically like a frozen fudge bar. Summer just got a whole lot sweeter!
May 04, 2023
89% would make again
for 16 popsicles
- 2 cups sugar (400 g)
- ¾ cup cocoa powder (90 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups whole milk (1.4 L)
- Calories 130
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 24g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 22g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add the sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and milk, and whisk until smooth. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Let the pan cool.
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, or use popsicle molds. Pour mixture into pan.
- Freeze for about 5 hours, until firm enough to stick popsicle sticks in. Gently slide each popsicle stick into chocolate, leaving about 2 inches (5 cm) in between each stick. Continue with the next row. There should be about 8 sticks per row, 16 popsicle sticks total.
- Continue to freeze for another 4 hours, until completely frozen.
- Remove the loaf pan from the freezer, and pull the plastic wrap upward releasing the chocolate. You may need to use a spatula to help release chocolate from pan.
- Slice and serve immediately.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.